[meteorite-list] AD - MeteoriteArticles.com eBay Auctions

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 4 14:29:52 2005

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone has been doing well. It has been flirting with freezing the
last several days and the Kansas wind is forcing me to stay inside. A sch,
I have a few ebay auctions I would like to draw your attention to.

If you would like to see more photos, have questions, feel free to e-mail.

ERGHEO 1889 Meteorite Brava, Somalia Fall - 18.6 grams, Comes with
TCU/Monnig Collection Label & Number. Very rare fall. In fact this is the
only piece I have ever seen.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6583687601

Estacado H6 Meteorite Part Slice - 9.2 grams, Comes with TCU/Monnig
Collection Label & Number. A fairly hard to find meteorite, despite its
heavy weight. Catalog of Meteorites shows it is pretty much all locked in
major collections.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6583722911

Hassayampa H4 Meteorite Part Slice - 14.5 grams, Comes with TCU/Monnig
Collection Label & Number. Not so rare, but first specimen I have seen with
a cool province label.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6583690442

NWA 267 H4 METEORITE 7.40g., Used in Legal Tender Coin! Sorry no coins for
sale.....however, I did play a big part in the coin production and wrote an
article on the coin/meteorite. By this specimen and get a free signed
article upon request!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6583701473

Tulia (a) H3/4 Meteorite Part Slice - 18.7 grams, Comes with TCU/Monnig
Collection Label & Number.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6583700238

Rio Limay L6 Meteorite Part Slice - 16.4 grams, Comes with TCU/Monnig
Collection Label & Number. Despite this meteorite large size, or because of
it, I have only seen multi kilo slices or micromounts for sale. This one is
in between.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6583729827

TIERRA BLANCA Winotite METEORITE Fragment - 0.99 gram. This is considered a
large sample of this meteorite. The meteorite itself was part of the Elbert
King collection and I still have most of his file concerning. So, but this
and you may request a free microprode scan of Terra Blance (original copy
and likely 1 of 1)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6583995992

Stone & Iron METEORITE Collection in Plastic Case. I gave a bunch of these
(and Hersey Kisses) away during Halloween and managed a few "cools" from
young boys.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6583719733

5 Flight Astronaut KENT ROMINGER Autographed NASA 8x10. Rominger is a three
time shuttle pilot and two time commander. I got this photograph personally
from Rominger.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6583948988

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick