[meteorite-list] AD - Excellent Auctions Ending This Week

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 5 12:55:45 2005

Dear Friends and Meteorite Lovers,

I have 88 eBay auctions that will end on Saturday afternoon the 10th under
my seller name, NaturesVault. I will be out of town from tomorrow morning
the 6th through Saturday evening so I won't be able to reply to any emails
during that time. There are large specimens of planetary and other rare or
exciting meteorites. There are also some excellent pieces of my new
Feldspathic Granulite Lunar, NWA 3163, the largest of its type in the world.

Here are a few direct links to some great material (see below for variety):

NWA 3163 Lunar Feldspathic Granulite Meteorite (Larger specimens available,
email for discounted prices):
200mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584535428&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
298mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584535791&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
292mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584536040&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
526mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584536442&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
620mg End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584536858&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
664mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584537248&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
780mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584537608&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
786mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584537851&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1.29g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584538211&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1.54g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584538537&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
2.2g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584538927&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
3.8g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584539280&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEA 001 Lunar Anorthositic Regolith Breccia Meteorite:
594mg End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584541231&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1.042g End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584542139&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1.5g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584542965&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
2g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584543302&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
2.75g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584543715&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
2.846g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584544294&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 1195 Shergottite 382mg (currently at just $53.00 per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584614997&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 1281 Fresh 28.1g Howardite End Cut LAST PIECE (currently at just $1.10
per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584615977&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 1877 Olivine Diogenite 1.28g POLISHED Part Slice (Way under retail!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584617615&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 1877 THIN SECTION (Currently at just 99 cents, a $395.00 Value)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584617932&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 2696 Howardite 38.1g End Cut (Currently at just $1.05 per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584620921&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 2999 Angrite 202mg Part Slice (Priced at just 99 cents!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584626119&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 3151 Brachinite 102mg Part Slice (Currently at just 99 cents!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6584629809&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

In addition to those listed above, there are more Thin Sections,
Unclassified Saharan individuals at just 99 cents and many more, too
numerous to list in this email. To see all that I have available, click on
one of the above links and then click "View seller's other items". That, or
go to eBay and search for items by seller, NaturesVault.

There will be many excellent deals for those of you who bid, so go bid and
win yourself or a friend a great Christmas present at an excellent value.

I will be out of town from Tuesday, December 6 through Saturday the 10th, so
I will not be able to answer any emails during those dates. If you want to
receive any of your wins before Christmas, please submit payment as soon as
the auctions end in order for me to have time to package and mail out.
Remember, I combine shipping to save you money for other meteorite
purchases.

Thank you for affording me the opportunity to offer these to you.

Happy Holidays,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)