[meteorite-list] Re: Total Number of Meteorites?

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 7 05:40:05 2005

Hi Al(l),

on the german meteorite list was reported the output of diamonds:
annual: 12.4 metric tons
estimated total since ancient times: 680 tons

Keep that in mind folks,
if you let pass on ebay an R-chondrite at 5$/g....
R-chondrites - annual output (estimated): 0.0005 tons
total: 0.021tons

Buckleboo!!
Martin