[meteorite-list] Total Number of Meteorites?

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 7 18:41:49 2005

Darren, Martin and list
Value is personal and subjective. Worth is social and relative.
If I value something am I willing to bid against others who value the same
thing. What I'm willing to bid, against others who value the same "it"
determines what it's worth because I and others who bid objectivize our
value of the object.
Down the road our "values" change and so does worth(I've got an inordinate
amount of Crap which is worthless because it sits unused and unappreciated
and I'm too lazy to try to get rid of[sell] it. But I valued it once to
spend $$$$$$$ to possess it.
No?
Jerry Flaherty