[meteorite-list] Good article from the Denver Post

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 8 10:48:54 2005

Hi Darren
That is a Canyon Diablo. It actually looks much nicer in person than in that photo. Dan Wray and I have been helping update their(CO School of Mines) catalog this week and will be there later today. I'll take my camera today and snap a few photos.
The museum is currently updating the meteorite display with the help of Jack Murphy and numerous COMETS members. Hopefully it will be done soon. When it is finished I will post some photos of the display to the list.
Mike

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_charter.net>