[meteorite-list] baygorria vs. campo

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 8 16:25:02 2005

It will take a scientist to make the determination on Baygorria. The
partslices of Baygorria on my website were cut by Marlin Cilz from the
single mass classified as Baygorria several years ago. They were not
purchased at the Tucson show. Could there be a little Port Orford going on
here, sure. Any scientist wanting to take it on...I will lend the material
for study. Obviously, the Tucson situation has damaged my sales of my
material but I don't plan to take it down or change the name any time soon
as it was CLASSIFIED as Baygorria.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...