[meteorite-list] baygorria vs. campo

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 8 16:43:23 2005

> My opinio is NWA 849 its a real NWA iron, not other
> similar irons...I have say the same when I have buy a
> little slice years ago from Pittmann if its a Campo
> del Cielo and he have say no. One particular its
> important, NWA 849 its a IAB but not have any rusty,
> when the rusty its tipycal of the Campo del cielo
> slices.
>
> Matteo

Hi
I think its just verry easy to tell if this can be Campo or not.
Can anyone show us outside surface of NWA849 (main mass photo)?
I think that rusty surface like in Campo cant be seen on any NWA iron
meteorite.
Dont You think it will be the best method to be sure ?

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195