[meteorite-list] Dave Carothers, pls. contact me

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 9 01:30:49 2005

I got an e-mail supposedly from meteoritecentral with a zipped attachment,
telling me registration and password info were attached. I am very wary of
unsolicited attachments, particularly things that could have just as easily
been sent in the clear, so I deleted the e-mail. If it was a legit message,
please resend. If not, please check your computer for malware. Sorry for
the paranoia, but my junk e-mail box is full of phishing and virii.

Thanks!
Tracy Latimer