[meteorite-list] Free Digital Photo Classes

From: Dana <zeus_daughter2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 9 06:58:46 2005

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I noticed that some people on the list seem to have
trouble with digital photos of their meteorites. I
thought perhaps some free classes that start on Dec.
the 12th might be of some use to them. Ok, and
honestly I am one of those people. Luckily, I was
always able to hound my husband into doing my photos
for me. I am hoping these classes help me to finally
get the hang of shooting better digital photos. I
know the camera works great for my husband so it has
to just be a "me" thing. ha

Here's the link:
http://sharephotos.workshops.help.com/

Dana Hawn