[meteorite-list] baygorria

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 9 19:37:50 2005

Hello and good evening list.I have had alot of emails about this
meteorite,and I tend to believe sonny.CAMPOS CLEANED UP!I saw a bunch of
them in tucson last year and I thought wow,nice meteorites,but they look
alot like campos.But I never thought anything about it.But over the year
seeing more of these on ebay I thought,if 80 kilo's is the tkw,there must
be more or they are campos being disquised as baygorria.It is just to much
of a coincidence that 2 meteorites that look so much alike,yet only
several hundred miles apart can be different.Well my mind is made up as
what not to buy.Thanks again to the all knowing list to provide great
insight.

                                 steve arnold, chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!