[meteorite-list] MeteoriteTimes Announcement

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 12 00:02:40 2005

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Many of you may have seen that we have incorporated the Meteorite
Classified Ads
into MeteoriteTimes as of December. This announcement is to let you know
that as
part of MeteoriteTimes, the classifieds are essentially free. All text ads
are free and
there is a nominal charge of $1.00 per photo. After PayPal that leaves 67
cents
which will help pay expenses.

The Tucson Information Page will be updated by Wednesday Night. (probably
very late...)

And lastly please enter your sites into our free directory. Very soon we
will be turning on
the moderation feature which will require more work for us and the more
sites that are on
before we do this the
better. http://www.meteoritetimes.com/directory/index.php

Thank you we wish you and your families all the best for the Holidays!

Paul and Jim