[meteorite-list] Vesicular Basalt

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 16 14:19:38 2005

Hello Bernd,

Thanks for the welcome. The piece I describe as vesicular basalt is only
a guess on my part. It just looks too much like it to be much else. I
probably should have it tested, eh? I could be wrong after all. It
does show some attraction to magnets.

Thank you for the reference to Warren Foote. I'll have to look further to
read more about him.

Happy to be here,

Gary