[meteorite-list] MeteoriteArticles.com: ebay Name Change

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 17 11:14:30 2005

Hello all,

Just a friendly note that I have changed my ebay name. I am now:
coinandstampman

While I am not leaving meteorites at all, I have been moving further into
coin and stamp sales, and since such a high portion of meteorite sales are
to people I know, and coins/stamps being a more mass market item, it seems a
logical ebay move. Plus this will allow me to promote my new website,
www.coinandstampman.com, easier. Those that have me saved in their ebay
seller searchers, will likely need to update the cookie/link.

I am now moved into my new place and hope to start back with meteorites
auctions and all this weekend.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas