[meteorite-list] OK -So, What, Where, When and How?

From: Mike / flattoprocks <mikewm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 18 20:02:38 2005

 Hi Gary and all. #2 I prefer and use the Gold Bug 2 by Fisher. It will find
an H5 of 5 grams and under all day long.
 I run it as sensitive as it will go and then turn the sensitivity back to
7. It goes to 10 but I normally don't run it on 10 unless I am digging very
small stuff. The other thing I really like is that is so simple to use I
never need to look at the controls, they are that simple.
 #3 I use a digging tool with three prongs on one side and a blade like a
hoe on the other. Right up against the handle on the underside of the prongs
I stick a 2 X 2 X 1/2 inch very powerful magnet. As I am digging a target it
will stick as I am scratching around in the dirt. Meteorites and iron thrash
both stick. So it makes the process much faster.
Mike Miller // E-Bay flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com
Check out the web site it is up and running!
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Rd. Kingman AZ 86401