[meteorite-list] NWA 2999 - A Case for Mercury?

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 20 15:34:15 2005

Adam wrote:

"A very interesting abstract titled "Unique Angrite NWA 2999: The Case For Samples From Mercury"

David Weir kindly responded:

"Congratulations again on your new angrite, I love my specimen."

So do I. I acquired a 1.312-gram piece on Monday, August 15, 2005 and must admit that I am
pretty happy I then bid on it. What a blast if I was among those few who already own a genuine
piece from Mercury. The digital pic I took with my Russian MBS-10 stereo microscope is a real
feast for the aethetically-minded eye. Oops, I'm being carried away by a wave of enthusiasm ;-)

Cheers,

Bernd