[meteorite-list] trade offer/53 gram of esquel pallasite

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 23 11:03:29 2005

This idiot must have no life! He emails me, he emails Steve, he emails the
list, he whines, complains, cries, etc. Matteo must be the dumbest piece of
human genetic material on the planet. He is not happy if the price is too
high, he is not happy if the price is too low, he is only happy with
himself, which is good since he will never be married.
I have been home hardly 15 hours and I have 3 emails full of hate and
complaints from Matteo, the adult crybaby.
Michael Farmer