[meteorite-list] Slander

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 26 09:54:56 2005

Your lack of the proper use of the English language affirms what others are
saying here.
No one here cares about your lawyer, so entertain that.

As far as your contest....take it somewhere else, no on here needs your
generosity.

As for your comments about Mr. Farmer, I would personally like to see you
call him a punk to his face. Now that would be TRULY entertaining. The truth
is you would never call him anything but Mister Farmer to his face, so do
not let your email program, the internet, and distance make you brave. It
will not impress anyone. As for Mr. Farmer and this list, he has been here
long enough to earn whatever reputation he has with each of us....,EXCUSE ME
but who are you again....I do not remember seeing you here.

Oh and the CEO thing isn't very impressive. Most CEO's I know could not find
their own ass, even though it is securely wrapped around their head.

Thanks for your input here. Perhaps you may want to try the
alt.stupid.treasurehunts message board, I hear they like CEO's there.

Mark M.
Phoenix AZ