[meteorite-list] dong qinqin je and fukang

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 27 22:49:52 2005

Steve, for the love of god, again, there is over 900 kilos of the Fukang
pallasite, Tucson will be swamped with it. There was a large amount for sale
in Japan.
As for the Dong Ujimqin Qi meteorite, I have some superb pieces for sale,
some just cut in Germany with a wire saw, so I will have all the Dong
Ujimqin Qi meteorite you could want.
(Actually very little is really available) I have a couple of kilos left.
Mike Farmer