[meteorite-list] Happy New Year Everyone !!

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 31 19:52:38 2005

Hi Greg and List,

Hope you don't mind me sharing your email to join you in extending
those those same simple yet eloquent wishes to everyone...plus
adding a few special wishes for the coming year...

To Steve Arnold, IMB: Maybe this new year the "big one" won't get
away. Hang in there.

To Steve Arnold, Chicago: Sure hope this is the year you finally
get a really big Fukang.

To all those hunters who will be out in the deserts and boonies this
year...
plan ahead, be prepared, keep yourselves safe, and bring home those
big ones. Well, don't leave a bunch of little ones laying out there either.
Just bring 'em all back. We'll sort 'em out when you get home.

A Super New Year to All,

Jerry