[meteorite-list] Phobosian and Demosian meteorites

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 2 13:55:23 2005

Thinking about the ever-growing number of Martian meteorites being found, I was wondering about
meteorites from Phobos and Demos-- they have a much smaller cross-sections to hit, but I'd think
that their much lower escape velocity would make up for that. If pieces of Mars are hitting Earth,
I thought that pieces of Phobos and Demos should be, too. So I did a web search and sure enough
found reference to one meteorite, named Kaidun, suspected as being from Phobos.

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20040422-083752-8033r.htm

and

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=3763

plus a few others

Anyone have more recent information on Kaidun, or other possible Phobos/Demos candidate meteorites?