[meteorite-list] Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 2 22:33:52 2005

Hello Mike and List,

  I'm home from work now and would like to add my
congratulations to Mike. When he called me today at
work to inform me of the Lunar confirmation, I was
elated! I felt like jumping and singing and dancing
like a madman. (OK, so I DID do a little jig when no
one was around.) And, I could finally uncross my
aching fingers. ;-) I couldn't send out an email
from my work place either, so he asked Bernd to
announce the good news.

  I'm SOOOOOO happy to be able to say that I was there
to see that sucker laying on the ground, just waiting
to be picked up! And, it was found on my son's
birthday, Jan. 18th. I called him from Oman that day
using Mike's satellite phone and told him we probably
found a moon rock on his birthday (wonder how many
people have had the joy of being able to say THAT to
their son??). Jan. 18th has TWO reasons for being a
VERY special day for me now, instead of just one. :-)

  Joel Schiff and I have been in touch with each
other. There will most likely be an article about our
trip in Meteorite magazine soon (hopefully the next
issue if there is time.)

  Congratulations again, Mike!!! I'm still in shock.

  Robert