[meteorite-list] Sale Ad - New Meteorite

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 3 18:53:55 2005

Bob,

Cool looking chondrite. I was curious what your thoughts were on why this meteorite might be a carbonaceous type..(CK ?). It looks like a very nice L3.8 to 4 with a dark gray matix...that could be from shock. But that is just a casual guess. Are you getting is classified?

Good luck with sale.

John

-------------- Original message from "Bob Evans" <bobe5531_at_comcast.net>: --------------