[meteorite-list] Tucson party tonight

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 5 01:28:20 2005

Hi everyone, just a note since most of the list seems to be in Tucson, the
party thrown by Geoff Notkin and Steve Arnold went off tonight, and I must
say that the party was a smashing success! It was much better this year
since we had a large room all to ourselves, no distractions with dinner etc.
It seems that is grows every year, and this year was the largest I have ever
seen. I met so many people that I have sold to for years, and I want to say
that it was great, and happy birthday to Geoff and Steve.
We all had a blast, and I am sure that tomorrow's Blood auction will be just
as fun.
Mike Farmer