[meteorite-list] Re: Mike Farmer On CNN? + Tucson Tidbits

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 5 07:33:17 2005

Good Morning..

The picture of the day brings a question to mind; will Mike be able to be seen on CNN (if not already), and what topics were included in the interview? Maybe Mike can answer this one for us??? And to all those in Tucson; I hope everyone is enjoying the show. I hope to make it down there for the first time within the next few years, before I turn 25 (old, I know). Also, be sure to take a look at the Worden slice that I have supplied to the Blood auction.... assuming that Rob Wesel remembered to bring it with him. Right, Rob? lol Bid high and bid often! And keep those show updates and photos coming (special thanks to "Arizona Keith"... very nice job!). Anyone find any good bargains yet, or care to share any unwanted left-overs over the list to those of us less fortunate? ; )

Ryan (In WI- Low 50's forcasted for today, hows the weather down there?)