[meteorite-list] Tucson report

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 6 03:56:12 2005

Hi again, it is 2 am and I just got home from the Blood Auction.
It was another success, alot of fun, everyone got along and mingled
perfectly, Mike did a great job of selling so many meteorites.
This is a typical Tucson show day, up at 6 am, getting to bed around 2 am,
and going a mile a minute all day. Anyone who is here can agree, that there
is no time to waste during the Tucson show.
After the dust settles, I should have a nice sale of some cool new
meteorites and rare old stuff I picked up.
Mike Farmer