[meteorite-list] all most OT; WW2 stuff?

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 7 23:23:16 2005

Hello List, This is almost off topic. : ) While meteorite hunting, I found
some stuff, a titanium valve, most likely from a B-29, they used Kingman as
an airfield / trash can. Also something that got me real excited for a
minute, there on the ground was a perfect cone shaped meteorite, well it was
cone shaped, if it was not gray and had the eye bolt out the back, it could
have been! : ) Can you identify this weighted cone?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN0648.jpg

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168