[meteorite-list] Best Looking Common Chondrite

From: Daniel H. Fronefield <dfronfld_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 9 14:22:55 2005

I'd like to add a fairly large common chondrite (1-5 kg)individual to my
collection that has dark fusion crust and preferably some thumbprinting ... and
a "beer budget" price. Actually, I am eventually going to cull my collection
down to just a few unusual specimens and individuals, so trades are also a
possibility. I would appreciate any suggestions on which meteorite might fill
the bill, and where I might purchase such an item (dealers???)

Thanks
Dan

Handmade Knives by D. Fronefield
"Specializing in Meteorites and other exotic materials"
http://hiwaay.net/~dfronfld