[meteorite-list] Looking for a BIG-ger beaker

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 10 19:37:57 2005

John,

I didn't see any response to your question about locating a big beaker...one
that is 6 to 8 liters. I too have seen the large size beaker you are asking
about at a Tucson show, but I could not recall who it was.

I did a number of Internet searches and could not come up with that size beaker. The biggest I
found was 4 liters, but I did find a site that had a 6 liter flask. But that might
not be want you want. See below.

http://www.bch.msu.edu/facilities/bmbstores/beakrs-bottles.htm

On the other hand, I became confused during these searches as to what I was
looking for because when I searched for large Beakers (with CAPS) I came up with a
different sort of BIG beaker. Maybe this is what you wanted but I struggled with
the english and metric scales between the two.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/231840.asp

Good luck and let us know if you've gotten the help you were looking for.

John

-------------- Original message from JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_cox.net>: --------------