[meteorite-list] tucson 2005 new meteorites

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 10 19:57:05 2005

Hi and good evening list.I will be getting a new computer this weekend so
any pictures I have from the show will be up next week.I have been getting
a bunch of emails concerning what new meteorites I got Well here they are
in a nut shell: ACME,CALICO ROCK,FARNUM,IMILAC,LA CROILLA,NOYAN
BOGDO,SHIELDS,RANSOM,VULCAN,MACY,DAG 477,GAO,TATAHOUINE,NWA 778,NWA
1946,NWA 2126,NWA 2632,WICKENBURG,CAMPO,NWA 060,FOUR CORNERS,and finally
ESQUEL.I also got DAVY(A) also.That is 25 new specimens for my
collection.And you know what I am proud of the most getting all these fine
new stones?I did not use any credit cards.ALL CASH!!That is the way to buy
things.No debt!I will have pics up on my website of some of these fine
pieces once my new computer is up and running.Good night all and have a
nice weekend.I just wish some of the campos sales had sold.

                                    steve arnold,chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728