[meteorite-list] European lost orders

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 11 09:50:36 2005

Is anyone else having problem with orders sent to Germany around
Christmastime? I am suddenly having a rash of eBay orders that still have
not arrived. I am assuming that it is German customs, since I have never had
problems with this.
I find it strange though, and since some people are trying to charge back
through paypal, and paypal requires suddenly that any package shipped
overseas worth more than $250 be sent by fed ex or UPS or DHL (even
registered mail does not count) they are able to take the money from my
account which is not fair.
So from now on, anyone from Europe who buys anything from me worth more than
$250.00 must pay to have it shipped that way.
Mike Farmer