[meteorite-list] European lost orders

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <SvendBuhl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 11 10:56:00 2005

Mile, Pierre and others,

I have lost 2 shipments destined to the US in early and mid december. The other way round two sendings from the US failed to reach me in Germany. Particularly lamentable, because on of the sendings icluded a 19.00g and a 1.50g fragment of the Norton County Aubrite. (Both have been replaced by the friendly seller in the meantime).

In my case only small sized packages disappeared, all sent with DHL. This in mind one comes to think about the trustwortiness of the DHL personal, esspecially the additional personal hired to cover the x-mas peak.

watch out for meteorite pilferers!

Svend

www.niger-meteorite-recon.de