[meteorite-list] Re: Mike & CNN

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 12 11:56:00 2005

Thanks, I really don't care for either one of them, but Shania is cuter that
me I guess.
I thought it was good, Jim Strope and Eric Olsen as well as my wife are all
seen in the clip. My new Lunar meteorite was nicely featured as well. It
still runs several more times tomorrow, so if anyone knows how to put it on
computer, I would be extremely grateful if you could do that and let us all
see it tht way. I see a free meteorite for anyone who can do that.
Mike Farmer