[meteorite-list] new computer

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 12 14:47:28 2005

Hi all.I just bought a new DELL computer.It will not be here until
thursday.So till then,I use the library's or my wifes laptop.When
everything is all up and running,I'll be able to show about 30 to 40
pictures I took in tucson about the show.I took about 60 pics with my new
digital camera.I look forward to showing everyone the fun I had again this
year.Also I had the chance to see mike farmer on CNN.A very well and
professionally done job.He just raised the meteorite hobby bar to out of
this world new heights.Well done and keep up the great work mike.I hope
everyone has a great weekend.

                                       steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120