[meteorite-list] Re: Now Playing...was that it?

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 12 18:06:48 2005

I had my DVD recorder all setup and ready to record, but all I saw was
about a 60 sec. blurb about Mike during "half-time" of the Shania Story.
I thought it was a preview and didn't record it. Hope that wasn't it as
I was going to make a simple MPEG of what I recorded. (Didn't have time
to set up my laptop which has video capture on it). So did I miss
it...or was that it?

Disappointed Dave