[meteorite-list] Mike Farmer's CNN clip

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 13 10:24:01 2005

Darren mentioned:

> and, apparently, this is what you need to do on the Mac to save the
> file (since Jobs and company fail to see the need for a right mouse
> button).

Hi Darren and other Meteorite MacAddicts,

I agree, the the lack of a right mouse button on Apple mice is beyond stupid. But, to get the contextual (dropdown menu) with a single button mouse on a Mac, just hold the control key down while clicking the single button. Or better yet, buy an aftermarket a two-button mouse and do loads of other things including Tab browsing in Safari.

Cheers,

Martin H