[meteorite-list] ? Mike Farmer's CNN clip

From: Tom <michguy7_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 13 12:40:33 2005

To view something with .wmv movie or clips

For OS X

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx?pid=download&location=/mac/
download/misc/winmp_osx.xml&secid=80&ssid=8&flgnosysreq=True

For OS 9 and under

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx?pid=download&location=/mac/
download/misc/windowsmediaplayer.xml&secid=80&ssid=4&flgnosysreq=False

Hope that helps

Tom P