[meteorite-list] Just another oriented Sikhote-Alin Meteorite

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 00:16:04 2005

Hello list,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Another Sikhote-alin birthday...and another year with "Sikhotes" in
abundance. I have added onto my website some photographs of an interesting
oriented Sikhote I found in one of the Sikhote trays this year in Tucson.

The meteorite has some interesting features.

A pool of metal in middle of the lee (forward) side....

Flow lines that are in the process of being corvered by a "wave" of
metal....

A layer of flow lines.....over layers of flow lines......anyone every seen
this in a meteorite before?

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/znpcolsikhote63or.html

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick