[meteorite-list] Monohans (1998) Meteorite, The Meteorite 7 Photo

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 15:13:04 2005

Hello all,

For your amusement I have added a photograph of the "Meteorite 7" on my
website. The finds that found the small of the two Monahans (1998)
Meteorites.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colmonahans.html

The photograph only shows six of the seven....but has been signed by all
seven. Since this is space autograph and somewhat NASA related, I am posting
this to the astronaut group I am part of as well. I think only Walter
Branch will get two e-mails, so I ask him to ignore one. (Hello Walter,
What's up doc?)

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.emteoritearticles.com