[meteorite-list] Rubicon 1 Rocket Wreckage....and me (Photo)

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 15:44:06 2005

Hello me again,

Another posting to both the astronaut and meteorite list groups. Slightly
off topic for the meteorite group...but I am a meteorite person I guess so
most should find this of some interest.

Every couple weeks I get an e-mail asking for a photograph of the Rubicon 1
wreckage and so I have finally got around to getting such taken. I think I
will list a few of the loose pieces on ebay sometime this week so e-mail me
off list if interested. I have four or five pieces about a foot square for
$80 each....$100 when I put them on ebay. I can send along CD with video's
on the building and lauching of the rocket. It got world wide news
coverage....twice...and a special on Nightline and the Discovery channel.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colrubicon1.html

More on the Rubicon 1 rocket:

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/rubicon1.html

Kinda weird website about Rubicon's test pilot.

http://www.nighttrainfilms.net/StevieAustinProject/

Space Transport Corporation website:

http://www.space-transport.com/

ClearSkies,