[meteorite-list] AD: Balneario el Condor/Meteorites for Sale

From: Peanut .. <cj_peanut_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 15 17:34:03 2005

Hello all,

I don't know who has yet to see the new meteorite Balneario el Condor
offered by Matt Morgan, but you collectors that like a great looking
meteorites, especially those of you who prefer large partslices. I highly
recommend picking up a piece of this gorgeous L6.

Slices can be found at the URL below!

http://www.mhmeteorites.com/main_collection.htm

Since I am talking about meteorites for sale, I may as well add that I have
15 new auctions running on the bay for a variety of great micros. Just visit
the URL below.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsofindtypeZ15QQuseridZriffraff14QQfclZ3QQsspagenameZhQ3AhQ3AadvsearchQ3AUSQQsofocusZbsQQcatrefZC5QQfromZR7QQpfidZ0QQsinceZ30QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQfrppZ50

Thanks all,

Cj Lebel