[meteorite-list] One strange meteorite! : s

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 16 00:13:29 2005

"I just think we should be a little more careful in criticizing other
peoples
 ebay ads"

When I sent it to the list, it said meteorite in the title and
description!!!! I can't help it if he fixed it afterwards! If someone is
going to call a geode a meteorite and list in in the meteorite category, I
am going to call them on it! Sorry, but I believe in being truthful, but
that's just me!!!
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168