[meteorite-list] what the heck is up with dho 007?

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 16 05:54:50 2005

And as a remark,

Dho 007 is extremely easy accessible and affordable in ebay for the
collector with not so opulent financial means, as the price at the moment
rarely exceeds 5$/g for small slices and large chunks I observed going
sometimes at 1.5$/g.
A completely sick price for a cumulate Eucrite and Dho 007 is a pretty one,
get one from finmet (who should be praised as a hero from each collector, if
you remember how he made affordable - dealers would say: "ruined" - the
price of Kainsaz, Richfield, Seymchan, Dronino, Brahin, Tsarev, Vengerovo,
Markovka, Polujamki, Dronino, Morasko, once some Moons with historical world
record prices).

So take the stuff, while it's hot!
Martin
(who is not paid for this ad).