[meteorite-list] new computer

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 16 23:34:39 2005

Please delete now for the faint of heart or who like a lot of hot
air....I wasn't even going to post this, but after considerable thought,
I felt I had to. Sorry in advance.

No apology necessary here Johnny G! I also get tired of the
Big-Windy-Steve braggings....new camera....new ultimate PC....new
meteorite....cash only....no credit cards...Haag not for sale....I
brought you Park Forest...my main-mass Dhofars rule and your NWA's
suck...what a bunch of blow-hard-self-ego-pumping-banter. What if we
all posted when we purchased a new PC, a new digital camera, a new DVD
recorder, a new DV camcorder, a new meteorite...I'm out of town....my
cell phone number is...BobHaag is HOT!...blah....blah. It would be the
Ego-Techie List...not a meteorite list. I'm not talking about ONE post
here. He's been spewing the new PC for several posts. Remember a while
back, it was his NEW "State-of-the-Art" digital camera which wasn't so
"State of the Art", so he got another one. How many posts about the two
of them did we have to delete or read? Why? To look like a BIG DOG!
Certainly something that I am not, and don't pretend to be. On and on
and on. Who gives a rat's rear? Why do you have to have a new PC to
post pictures? It certainly hasn't curtailed your ability to pummel us
with emails about all your "glorious acquisitions" that you will
certainly never part with. Why do you post stuff like that? What if
everyone that attended Tucson posted what they bought at the show? What
if I posted everytime I (or someone I know) found a "bunny-turd"
Holbrook, Franconia, or Gold Basin meteorite? We used to post our joint
Holbrook and other hunts as a story, but it became "bandwidth dribble"
so we stopped. Who cares? Absolutely no one!

C'mon Steve! You're a nice guy and everything, but we don't need to
know your everyday activities and purchases. Give us a break please.
Sure I can use the "delete" key, but I have to admit I find it kind of
entertaining in a "curious-perverted" way what's going to come out of
your mouth next. Absolutely amazing to say the least..

I too apologiize for my tirade and if I deserve flaming, so be it. Maybe
I'll get back to meteorites too and post a pic of a Holbrook I found
with flow lines or something. (Not to be a big blow hard braggart
though) Other than that, if you can stick to meteorite related posts,
and no bragging Steve, I'll go back to lurking. It's a promise. Maybe
you can all nominate me for the Jackass award next year instead of Sugar
Ray D. and the Soggy-Bottom Boys.

Sorry all in advance again,
Dave