[meteorite-list] Offensive posts

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 16 23:52:32 2005

Tom wrote:

> risk losing any more. : ) Sorry to all I offended.

No offense here Tom. I've seen a few intersting posts ignored more
that once, but I think many times they're answered off list. Or maybe
they think others will answer and don't bother to answer themselves - so
there are no replies. I think it's human nature. People tend to speak
up when they think somebody's done something wrong. I can't complain as
I tend to speak up in those cases and pile onto trivial posts. :o)
Heck, the other day I mentioned a sale and forgot to put "AD" in the
subject line... Oops - sorry (or when I top post...) And sometimes
when I'm behind on the list, I respond to a post w/o checking the other
replies and post redundant messages. I'm trying to train myself...
We're all human and I appreciate all the memebers here - except S. Ray
DeRusse & Co.

Clear skies,

Mark aka the suck-up... ;-)