[meteorite-list] Ad - Weekly Rare Material Special!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 17 21:55:19 2005

Dear List,

It has been some time since we advertised a weekly rare material special. I
know some List members are fond of irons so here is a great opportunity to
pick up a rare iron at an extremely low price per gram. Only three pieces
are available and they are all huge slabs etched on one side. Sorry we do
not have anything smaller, this is our entire inventory of NWA849:

Slab 1:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6513099822
Slab 2:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6513099312
Slab 3:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6513098663

Another very cool item, check out this Sikhote Alin with a Zap Pit Crater!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6513102764

And all auctions can be viewed at this link:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185