[meteorite-list] Ad - Please Ignore!!!! Way off topic!!!! Statingthe OBVIOUS!??

From: Thomas Randall - KB2SMS <tommy2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 18 14:05:34 2005

Hi Adam and list,
  To me it's very helpful to have an idea of size when I shop for a new
specimen. Having something I'm familiar with in the photo like a quarter
or dime for instance does help *me* get an idea of what to expect. I'm
o.k. with the cubes too however, as long as something is seen for scale.
Most of the dealers here normally show some kind of scale or list
dimensions. I appreciate that.

I also don't mind having the dimensions listed instead, as long as
there's something to go by...

I'm not sure what the big deal here is but as usual I'll stay out of it.

Regards,

Tom