[meteorite-list] Dhofar moon rocks from Ukraine!

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 18 16:08:36 2005

This guy is yearning for information! He writes:
"I bought this at estate auction just to find out what it is."

So instead of making jokes, give him the basics about Moon rocks!
Use as example this outstanding slice of a fresh Dhofar Moon here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6511822983&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Buckleboo ;-)
Martin
(any speech therapist on this list? This "Buckleboo" is chasing me,
tourette?)