[meteorite-list] Ad - Please Ignore!!!! Way off topic!!!!Statingthe OBVIOUS!

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 19 01:47:03 2005

Good Evening Dirk and list members!

Actually some meteorite images on the list have my cubes displayed on them!
;-)
The first time I ever saw a cube displayed with a meteorite was on January
25, 2000.
I thought it to be a very clever idea, because finally I could relate to the
size of a meteorite!!
Grams did help, and it seems people on the list did not have a problem with
grams, so the best thing is, get your ruler out, it shows both cm and
inches.
Get used to it, sooner or later every one will be using it.

Sternengruss Moni

PS. I want to thank Kathy Morgan, who brings the kindling for Kevin
Kichinka's fire! :-))
Its a wonderful book!! :-)))