[meteorite-list] Vincent Jacques

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 19 19:09:17 2005

I am writing the list about Vincent Jacques from Belgium. He is a thief. I
sold him a piece of Saratov for several hundred dollars over one and a half
year ago! He never sent payment, wrote me several times that his payments
kept being returned to him, but never showed me a scan of the returned
envelopes. He kept getting angry, telling me he would pay me and that he
worked for a museum and would never steal.
Yet, one and a half year later, the meteorite is still in Belgium, sitting
in a museum, and I have no payment. He refuses to answer emails any more, so
I am finally tired of waiting for my payment.
I am sad that a European collector who put my meteorite in a museum has
refused to pay for it.
Anyone dealing with him, please send him my regards, and there is no longer
a need to pay for the meteorite, I consider it stolen and will contact the
museum myself to demand it be returned.
Michael Farmer