[meteorite-list] Let DeRusse alone

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 20 14:41:44 2005

Hi Captain!

Yes, all that, what you told seems to be symptomps of a pathological
obsession.
Those people aren't accessible anymore with rational arguments, everyone who
tells them smth different, what they don't want to hear, will be target for
their rude assaults.
It's different than with for instance with the Pellisons, who were jealous
and just mean in trying to decry their competitors. That was criminal.
But that what DeRusse is doing makes no sense (but a pattern of acting is
cognizable). He curse at each scientist, who tells him, sorry it's no Moon,
calling his/her qualification and skills into question, on the other hand,
they are not jealous with those who have real Moon for sale,
so in no case their behaviour is helpful for them. That's ill.

Of course it is not agreeable, if one is the bereaved of his bouts.
The best way is to ignore him, as he needs professional assistance, which we
can't provide and everything else would be a waste of time and energy.

Buckleboo!
Martin
who is not a better, but a lazier man than you

Ad, ad, ad, ad: My fine, very fresh and georgeous Moon slice on ebay is
ending in 3 hours.
For your information, it's a special offer. Our regular price would be 1340$
(2500Euro per gram),
we haven't pass this material to others and I really can't make each week
such an offer,
so seriously you won't get it again at a so low price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6511822983&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT